5-Day Gratitude Challenge
Join me the week of Thanksgiving for this gratitude challenge.
For 5 days I will invite you to commit to an intentional gratitude practice. Each day I will sprinkle a little inspiration into your inbox and offer a quick practice for the day.
As we shift our minds towards all the goodness that already exists in our lives, focus on the gifts our family relationships offer us, take in the tastes, sounds and blessings of this season we can reduce the stress that often times arises during the hustle and bustle this time of year.
Why practice gratitude?
Because a gratitude practice will change your life. It's backed by science!
- Gratitude opens the door to more relationships.
- Gratitude improves physical health.
- Gratitude improves psychological health.
- Gratitude enhances empathy and reduces aggression
- Grateful people sleep better.
- Gratitude improves self-esteem.
- Gratitude increases mental strength.
If you have any questions, please contact us.